Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Now, the truth is I don't really like Fathers Day. My own father is really not particularly nice, although all the public ever sees is his pretend persona -- which is genial and loving. I get to be seriously nauseated upon watching him interact with people outside of his immediate family. At home (though fortunately I no longer reside with him) he was always ... you know. Well. Not very nice, as I said.

I would, however, love to wish all my readers a Happy Fathers Day, especially those without fathers or those who are enduring difficult times with their fathers. And also to all the fathers.

Happy Fathers Day.

~Emily

2 comments:

Yoga Gal said...

Sorry to read that your father isn't very nice but he did bring a nice daughter into the world!

EmilyLady said...

Thank you so much! What a kind thing to say!

~Emily