Monday, July 7, 2008

Kind of Tying Things Up After a Long Break

Well, that was a long break from blogging. I don't really have any excuse except that I've been tired, because my biological clock nudges me into staying up past one in the morning and still getting up on time to greet the day. It makes no sense. (Does anything make sense when you're fifteen?)

Our Independence Day was quiet. I take odd pleasure in listening to other people celebrate, though, and found myself engrossed in the raucousness coming from next door.

I am currently reading Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman. I'll have more to say when I'm further in but it is certainly very wonderful.

I am also absored in The Handy Religion Answer Book by John Renard and Inside Out by Nadia Shivack.

I hope all my readers had a happy Fourth of July and that no one is suffering from too much heat (it's hot here in RI).

~Emily

No comments: