Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Fun Night And Getting Better and a Question For Trekkies

Tonight was my first ever community chorus practice; loads of fun. We have all this fantastic music we're doing, from secular Christmas songs (the concert is of course at Christmastime) to traditional spiritual to the Star Spangled Banner to random fun theatrical songs.

I am getting better. I got back to library shelving today! I never thought I would miss shelving the mysteries (we don't get along. Ever. At all) ... but it was really really really nice. I am so content just shoving volumes into their correct places.

I asked a question on Yahoo! Answers and got one totally weird answer that just does not work for me on so many levels. The question was, "Trekkies: what think you of Leonard McCoy?" and goes on to say, "It seems people don't love him in the same way they tend to love Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, or both. I love Bones! Am I the only one who is very attached to him?"

So tell me your thoughts on McCoy. Because it seems like he's left in the dust so much of the time!

I tried for a few minutes to think of something more to say, but there wasn't anything, so, like. Bye.

Emily

No comments: